A Four-Day Vermont Writing Vacation for One, This June, Just $275.63i (All Inclusive!)ii
Writers love When Words Count Retreat. They claim they get at least 2-3 times more writing done here, than at home. They love Chef Paul’s food, our completely renovated, country-elegant, historic 1809 Inn, the retreat’s inspiring surroundings, the starry nights, the feedback we give in our “hash” sessions by a roaring fire, the support of fellow writers and the stimulating dinner conversation. (Not to mention the comfortable beds, warm quilt blankets, dishes of chocolates and doting, respectful staff.)
But the wonder that is When Words Count Retreat won’t become real for you until you experience it for yourself. That’s why we’re making this incredible, in-season, 4-day, 3-night offer now at the start of summer, when our heated pool is open and when everyone who knows Vermont wants to be here.
- 3 Gourmet Meals a Day
- 4 Days, 3 Nights in a Standard Room
- Evening Literary Hash Sessions
- Broadband WiFi Service
- Heated Pool
- Breathtaking Scenery
- Full Housekeeping/Hospitality Services
- Bring a Guest for just $150.00 more! (Reg. $207.90)
- Offer expires 11:59 p.m. Sunday, June 9th
- First-time Guests Only
- Sat-Tue and Tue-Fri Stays
- First-Come, First-Served
So, what’s the catch? There are several:
- We are now mid-way through our first year of operations and will not be this insanely generous much longer!
- You only have until 11:59 p.m. Sunday, June 9th to book your stay, and only two rooms are available for this offer.
- Everyone who takes advantage of this “kick-the-tires” deal must agree to give an honest, 10-minute video testimonial before leaving the retreat. And finally:
- You must be a writer, actively working on a fiction or non-fiction book, in order to qualify for this offer.
Former Guests Rave about
When Words Count Retreat:
“My expectations were met, exceeded, then exceeded on top of that!”
—Greg Norris, Novelist/Screenwriter
“It’s an 11 on a scale of one-to-ten. The food is phenomenal; the ambience fantastic!”
—Jan Cannon, Non-Fiction Author
“I like 5-star experiences, so when I got here and saw it was 5-star, I said, ‘Oh, man!”
—Amber Maiden, Author/Memoirist
“Everything was just wonderful… It’s very hard to leave.”
—Lisa Cordeiro, Novelist
“I didn’t expect the caliber of writers. The food is unbelievable. You need to come experience the energy!”
—Chrissie van Wormer, Non-Fiction Author
Book your $275.63 writing vacation today by completing the Get to Know Us Reservation Form below. Simply select your preferred dates, press “submit” and go to our checkout cart where you can pay the 50% deposit (either $137.82 for one person or $212.82 for two) via PayPal. We will review your date preferences in the order received and contact you shortly with a reservation confirmation. (Please review our refund policy before proceeding.)
Questions? Please call our Sales Director, Bill Reisfeld, at: 443-979-3398.
ii9% Vermont Room/Meal Tax is included in price.