New This April: For Poetry Month Fans Everywhere….
ANNOUNCING OUR FIRST-EVER POETRY MONTH EVENT!
Reserve Your Spot Immediately by Calling Jill E. Riley, our GM at 443-963-6440.
When Words Count, America’s ultimate writers retreat, is honoring Poets with a 3-night-for-two give-away. Bring a friend, bring another Poet, and bring your passion for your craft.
How It Works:
Call GM, Jill E. Riley, today at 443-963-6440 or before the first public drawing on 2/5/17 as we only have 48 free rooms to give away. Valued customers may choose to come alone, or bring a friend.
What You Get:
- An escape to one of the most picturesque and inspiring settings in America.
- Networking and idea exchange with other Poets and Writers.
- Two workshops: an opportunity to learn new skills and exercise your craft.
- Poetry coaching throughout your stay from gifted Poet and professor, Kathryn C. Dunlap (Kit for short) who carries a master of Fine Arts in Writing from Pacific University and oversees Writers Ink Of Massachusetts and Buzzards Bay Writing Project, University of Mass in Dartmouth.
- On the last afternoon of your stay at WWCR, one additional esteemed Poet will join Kit and Steven C. Eisner, Author, Marketer and WWCR CEO and Founder, to review your works in progress and provide one-on-one feedback.
- Three gourmet, farm-to-table, communal meals each day (meals not included with the free room: fee below). Each dinner is a four-course, candlelight triumph.
Only $373.80 per person for your 4-day, 3-night stay. This covers three gourmet meals each day prepared by a top Vermont Chef, expert service, workshop instruction, personal coaching and critiques, and all utilities and housekeeping fees. Two free rooms, for three nights is an $858.00 value.
About When Words Count Retreat:
Our 1809, nine-bedroom retreat nestled in the Green Mountains of Rochester, Vermont embraces 17 acres in the hollows, surrounded by some of Vermont’s highest peaks, two barns, a pool, a pond and roaring fires each night in The Gertrude Stein Salon. Along with the warm, inspirational atmosphere, guests enjoy all modern conveniences such as high speed Internet, gourmet meals, well appointed rooms and creative, convivial camaraderie.
Our retreat is designed with 1850s American antiques, with comfort in mind, as your home away from home without the hassles. Since our opening in 2012, 1200 writers later, we are proud to say almost all writers have returned for another visit.
On behalf of the entire WWCR team, we can’t wait to have you with us for Poetry Month in April.
Tip: Call GM, Jill E. Reily, today at 443-963-6440 with preferred dates in mind as this special offer will go fast!
Steven C. Eisner